Coir Grow Bags are the Smart and sustainable choice for the soilless cultivation of edible and floral crops under Glasshouse and Table Top Poly tunnel production. By using Coco Coir Grow Bags, growers experience ongoing financial savings in their purchasing, a high quality crop and high yield.
Coir Grow Bags are shipped compressed, allowing for easy handling and a low environmental impact with transport. Coco Coir Grow Bags are an established and reliable alternative to Moss Peat Grow Bags and Stone wool Grow Bags for Professional Cultivation of Hydroponically Grown Crops which include options for all climates
· Prior to ordering can consult with growers over the following areas of Grow Bag:
· Packaging Color, Gauge and UV Treatment (2,3 & 4 years)
· Coir Grow Bag Size and Rehydrated Volume to fit your growing system and crop type and variety.
· Plant Hole type, quantity, dimensions, positioning.
· Irrigation Holes, quantity and positioning to fit your System.
· Drainage Holes or Slits, positioning and quantity to meet your system and preference.
· 12 - 35 Liters per Grow Bag.